Teaching & Learning
Seminars / Conferences
- • Class level seminars are organized on weekly basis in which the students are expected to make presentations on selected topics.
- • Every Year MMM College of Health Sciences also conducts National / International level seminars.
Few of the Conferences conducted by MMMCHS were :
• The First International Conference in Medical Sociology – “Health, Illness and Society in the New Millenium” (2002)
- • The second International Conference in Medical Sociology – “Social Justice and Health Inequality “ (2012)
- • State level one day conference on Non Communicable disease & Social Implications. (2015)
- • “SHAKTI – 2016”
- • Our students & faculty are encouraged to participate in Seminars / Conferences organized by various departments of MMM and other colleges / institutions.
Few of the conferences attended by the students :
- • IAPA Conference – Kochi (2015)
- • IAPA Conference – Kolkatta (2016)
- • Emerging Trends in Laboratory Diagonistics – Conducted by Sankara Nethralaya Academy
- • Recent advances in Biological and Chemical Sciences conducted by Annai Violet Arts Science college
- • National conference on “Emerging Trends in Management of Infectious Diseases and Public Health (ETMIDPH – 2016 conducted by Mohamed Satak College of Arts & Sciences.